1. VSCO - What i like about this app is that it has ready made presets. Back in the day, i have to make my own presets and its very time consuming. So finally, VSCO is here to do all those beautiful presets/textures for the photos and of course, vsco grid where you can put all those. if you have time you may check my grid here - jbnatgo.vsco.co
2. Aflerlight - Ah this app is same with VSCO. It has also ready made presets that you will surely love.
I am completely loving Afterlight and VSCO. Suitable for those photographers and people who just love to take photos of everything.
Summary of my week.
Celebrity Ad Campaign
"Fall-Winter 2014 finds itself overflowing with megawatt celebrity presence left and right. It might be hard to keep track at some point so we have rounded up the ones that top our list.
As usual, there are the usual black and white images in a moody fashion with James McAvoy for Prada to film set dramatic for Miu Miu with Stacy Martin. One can’t also miss the hard to ignore sexiness of Miranda Kerr’s topless slightly provocative campaign for Seven for All Mankind. Other than that there’s a whole lot of others from Kit Harrington for Jimmy Choo to Charlotte Gainsbourg for Louis Vuitton and the list just goes on and on. It would be advisable to just go through our list below.”
1. James McAvoy for Prada
2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Prabal Gurung
- You are never too young or too old to do the things you love.
- People will hurt you but it is part of growing up, learn to grow and accept
- Learn new things everyday
- Never be stagnant
- No one is perfect, Don’t bother to please everyone
- Maturity plays an important role in success
- You are the leader of your emotions
- Don’t dwell too much on the negativity
- Always choose Happiness
- Jealousy will never get you anywhere
- Be inspired
- Let God be the center of everything. Have faith
- Believe in yourself and have confidence
- If things don’t work as what you want it to be, Think that there’s always good reasons behind it
- Never give up
- Changes happen and that is okay. Adjustments. Adjustments.
- Appreciate simple things
- Spread love
- Reach out to people who need it the most
- Travel as often as you can. Have adventures
- Be open/vocal to your loved ones. Say how much they mean to you
- Meet new people and learn from each other
- Sometimes, it is good to get out of your comfort zone
- Never be afraid of what people say, be fierce in a good way
- Be thankful for all the blessings.